Please read our disclaimer before submitting an application.
- What is the name of your business?
- Please list your business contact information:
- Name, title, phone number, email, website, social media handles
- How many members are on your team and what are their titles?
- Is your endeavor for profit or non-profit?
- Have you been convicted of a marijuana related offense?
- How long have you been a resident where you currently live?
- Do you meet the qualifying criteria eligible to become a social equity recipient with the state of Michigan or within your current municipality?
- Where is your business based?
- What is your revenue strategy/business model (how does your business earn money)?
- Upload your business plan (upload as a PDF)
- How does your endeavor/project benefit the community?
- Describe your business in less than 200 characters.
- What is your value proposition?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- Is there a story to your business? Tell us. Response should be no more than 750 words.
- If you were a recipient of this grant, how would you use the allocated funds? Response should be no more than 750 words.
- Upload your files: Any additional information we should know about your business (documents, spreadsheets, press coverage, financial forecasts and/or business presentation deck that you believe are relevant to your application)?
- Please add any links to any additional information you believe to be relevant to your application.
- Please read FAQ’s before starting the application process.
- We recommend completing your responses in a separate document before applying.
- Please ensure that your application is thorough and complete because once it is submitted you cannot make any additional changes.
- Upload all documents as PDFs, images as PNG or JPEG, and media as .mp4.
- All submitted applications are final.